Monday, January 9, 2017

Yep. Taken from my experience going to that institution as a young, pregnant african-american, I say they should have named it Un-Plan Your Parenthood. I received about no support on the option of actually considering motherhood, but plenty of support on why having an abortion would be a good choice for me. Still traumatized to this day. No, Im not a Trump voter or republican. I'm not against natural birth control methods. I'm not even against abortion ( It's not my thing, but some people have their reasons). What I am against is the way I have seen with my own eyes the way PP operates. And Im not into their toxic, hormone altering birth control methods either. Like, can get a f***ing ingredient list of what the hell is in that implant they want to insert into my arm or what?

January 10, 2017 at 12:22AM via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment